6.11.10

The Great Debate


It all began with this cover over a year ago...
a year ago.

I thought "hmmm... maybe I should cut a soft subtle bang"
and it's turned into a year debate of...

to cut or not to cut
to cut a lot or not cut a lot
to cut short or not cut short

you get the idea.

In the mean time... I haven't done anything.


I feel tortured by it, and I'm sure my friends do too...
I can bet money they wish I'd stop bringing it up and just do something...
but what?


The subtle bang?


The short side swept.


The long side swept.


Joel rarely has an opinion, but he may have begged me not to do a heavy blunt bang.
And really, what's the point if the guy that matters the most likes it the least?
I feel like it's a big decision...
there's nothing worst than regretting cutting hair that you can't immediately get back.
I've witnessed some bad bangs in my day.

Well...
time will tell... I mean more time... because obviously time has already gone by...
like a lot of time... but I'm on the brink of a decision... I can just feel it...
really... like next hair cut there will be a final decision.

2 comments:

  1. oh just do it already. a soft subtle bang is so easy to mask/grow out if you don't like it (this coming from someone still growing out bangs cut a year and ten months ago).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love #1, #3, #4. not really a fan of the blunt bang.

    ReplyDelete