19.11.10

Bah! Boots...

Every winter I begin a new great debate...
what do I warm my toes with?
And every year...
I don't end up buying anything and my toes suffer.

Not this year...
I've found a few options I'm considering...


These little cuties are from Sorel




The obvious Hunter boot
(if I'm being honest... these aren't even in debate... I just need to go and get them)
(and invest in some warm wool socks)



I just love the hunter plaid on these ones I saw in the new Jcrew catalog.



I technically wouldn't have considered these winter/snow boots...
but because they have the cozy top, I've thrown them in the mix.
They are from lovely and dependable Aldo.




Now (in no offense) I'm not usually a UGG boot fan...
but these may have won over my heart a tad.

As for these boots...
to each their own on what you want to sport this winter,
but don't expect a sympathetic look from me if you slip and break a hip...

1 comment:

  1. Since its been so much nicer here, I didn't know whether I should bring my hunters out to utah. I'm so glad I I did because, I wore them every. single. day.
    Where's the snow?

    ReplyDelete