25.3.11

W


About a month ago I'd seen these letters in my spring Pottery Barn catalog.
Cute...
but not $79 cute.
Roll forward 3 weeks...
A very creative and talented friend of mine made this wreath with moss.
Suddenly I remembered the letters I'd seen and I was inspired.

So...
$3.99 for the wooden letter
$4.99 for the moss (don't even get me started on the stink)
some hot glue
random ribbon and flowers I had laying around...
voila!



Not bad for a spring door hanging...
it'll definitely do in pinch.

5 comments:

  1. realllly cute reg! why didn't i get to participate in this craft with you?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed very cute. i was just thinking yesterday, how we should get a craft day going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. impressive! i'm almost inspired to get of my bum and do something creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I always forget about this other blog of yours:) Glad I checked in. The wreath is super cute and I wondered today knocking on your door in the freezing cold if you did indeed make it........ should have known! Question- Why have I not had more craft time with you while living so close? From now on make double of everything you do and I'll take one! OKAY! And pay full price of course....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i could have sworn i had your email.... but i cant find it.
    i found a SUUUUUPER cute easter craft idea on a blog.
    whats your email and i will forward you a picture!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete