18.10.10

Thank-you Kwynners.


For introducing me to Sarah's House.
I don't normally watch HGTV, because quite honestly I'm not in love with most of the designer's taste.
But I think I've found love in Sarah Richardson.
And she's Canadian so I could listen to her say "house" all day...

I know I'm a little late in the game, so I've set my DVR to all her old episodes.
I love watching something old... turned into something new... love love love.




So... just in case you've been living under a rock (or building a lot teeny tiny painful rocks) like I have.
Go take a look... I think she's got a lot of charm and great ideas.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Sarah...I have been watching her design shows since Eric and I got married. But I especially like Sarah's House - I discovered it about a month ago and did the same thing as you are doing - recorded all the old shows. I love the way she designs...very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks so much like your style. i love it. you can come practice on my house because i know that is what you were DYING to do anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure wish I had a TV that worked, never mind all this DVR, T-VO nonsense that I don't even know how you spell...then I could watch this Sarah. I'll have to settle for you watching and then coming and decorating my house for me one day soon. k?

    ReplyDelete